Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Dad, this post is for you. Happy Father's Day.
I have been able to receive many great gifts from my dad (Pierre). Some of these have included his example of hard work, the importance of honesty, the love of reading, etc, etc. However, the most important attribute is the ability to grow a mustache. I'm pretty sure that my dad was born with a mustache. He had a mustache all through high school, shaved it for a mission and wore one until I left on my mission. He has always been dashing, debonair and extremely handsome with his Mo'.
At 26 my face is still devoid of facial hair... everywhere that is except for the area between my nose and upper lip. That area is a special gift from my dad. So on this special day I would like to say thanks dad! Without your gift of the Mo' I would not be where I am today. Love ya.



1 comment:

Anne said...

Ummm, I know it's been at least 15 years since your family moved out of my family's ward, but I don't recognize any od the people in this picture, well besides you of course. This is a picture of your family right?! I'm feeling really old right about now.

Oh, BTW, this is Anne. You know, from GHS ward, Oly and bowling class at the U. I love that I found you on the internet.